Will Portfolio is a Senior Associate at CBRE and focuses exclusively on tenant representation on both a local and national level. Will is a member of the South Florida Occupier Advisory and Transaction Services Team assisting clients with the leasing, subleasing, acquisition, and disposition of office and industrial properties. His principal goal is to help his clients devise and implement strategic plans aimed at reducing occupancy costs and increasing operational efficiency, therefore helping to increase EBITDA.
Mr. Portfolio’s team is comprised of skilled negotiators, ensuring corporations optimize their real estate portfolios through leveraging CBRE’s full service platform. During his tenure at CBRE, Mr. Portfolio has worked with many prominent corporations such as Marriott, Northern Trust, PNC Bank, Fanatics, and Industrious.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Portfolio pursued a career as a touring professional golfer, playing on various mini-tours including the Florida Professional Golf Tour (FPG Tour), New England Golf Tour and Minor League Golf Tour in South Florida. In 2012, he competed in the Metropolitan Open at Plainfield Country Club in New Jersey. He was employed at the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens, FL up until joining CBRE in 2013.
- Fanatics, Inc. – 200,000 SF
- CrossMatch Technologies - 62,000 SF
- Confidential Financial Client – 53,000 SF (multiple locations)
- Industrious – 45,000 SF
- Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital (Memorial Healthcare System)- 32,000 SF
- Northern Trust – 24,000 SF
- PNC Bank – 22,000 SF
- I Squared Capital – 19,000 SF
- EducationDynamics – 15,000 SF
- Florida Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2010