Will Pike is an Executive Vice President and Managing Director of the Net Lease Property Group and Corporate Capital Markets practice. Mr. Pike’s focus is to advise retailers, institutions, private equity firms, REITs, developers and corporate users regarding all facets of net-leased properties. In 2017, Mr. Pike and his partner, Chris Bosworth, closed 190 properties totaling $1.46 billion in consideration. Together, they have executed more than 1,750 transactions—valued in excess of $11 billion—throughout their careers.
Mr. Pike co-heads the Net Lease Property Group, which consists of a team of senior advisers across the United States who specialize in transacting single-tenant assets, national net-lease portfolios, corporate sale-leasebacks and zero-cash-flow transactions globally. As a founding member of the Corporate Capital Markets (“CCM”) practice, Mr. Pike co-leads a team to provide advisory and execution expertise for planned and existing assets on behalf of corporate users, developers and owners.
Mr. Pike is also the Global Head of Retail - Occupier Capital Markets services, and he currently serves as a board member for the Investment Properties and Americas Brokerage divisions of the firm.
- #1 Investment Sales Retail Broker in the U.S. (Real Estate Forum) | 2016
- CBRE #1 Capital Markets Retail Professional in the U.S. | 2016, 2017
- CBRE Top 1% Americas Producer | 2016
- CBRE Top 225 Professionals in the Americas | 2015, 2016, 2017
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- B.A., University of Georgia