Will Mast is a Vice President at CBRE specializing on the acquisition and disposition of office properties in Phoenix, Arizona. He began his career in real estate in 2005 and has specialized in the sales of commercial real estate since 2007.
Prior to his current role, Will worked as an Investment Analyst at Opus West Corporation for their Real Estate Finance and Sales team. There, he primarily focused on acquiring financing for new office, apartment, retail and industrial projects and the disposition of such projects to third parties, as well as overseeing all day to day activities related to the finance and sales of all properties owned in the Company’s six state region.
Since joining CBRE in 2010, Will has been involved in the disposition of more than ±11 million square feet of office. He was named a CoStar Power Broker and a Real Estate Forum Top US Office Broker in 2015. Will was also recognized as AZRE Magazine's Real Estate and Development (RED) Broker of the Year for 2016.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Arizona
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) of Arizona Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) of Arizona Developing Leaders
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) Young Leaders
- Southern Methodist University Alumni Association
- Executive Council 70
- Southern Methodist University — Dallas, Texas | Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- American Realty Advisors
- Archon Group
- Bank of America
- Buchanan Street
- CBRE Global Investors
- Clarion PArtners
- Duke Realty
- Everest Holdings
- GE Asset Management