Wayne Courreges III, CPM® is a General Manager with CBRE's Austin office. Wayne is currently responsible for providing overall property management, security and engineering leadership to 100 Congress in downtown Austin.
Prior to Austin, Wayne managed Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, a 1.1-million-sq.-ft. Trophy Class A office building in the Galleria submarket. Wayne also managed Fulbright Tower, a 1.2-million-sq.-ft. Trophy Class A office building in downtown Houston. The tower is part of the 4.2-million-sq.-ft. Houston Center complex. During his time at Fulbright Tower, Wayne led the team to win the Houston BOMA 2014 Outstanding Building of the Year Award, Best Portfolio, Best Teamwork, and Best Tour in the 1 Million+ category.
Prior to Fulbright Tower, he worked for CBRE in Washington, D.C. His portfolio consisted of 617,000 sq. ft. of Trophy Class A and B office, retail and industrial space. One of his accomplishments with the Clark portfolio was earning LEED Gold for Existing Buildings on a 1969 Class B building. This was the first LEED Gold certification awarded to a Class B building in Washington, D.C.
Wayne was hired into CBRE through the company’s Junior Military Officer Program in 2007. He honorably served four years in the United States Marine Corps as a Logistics Non-Commissioned Officer.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (CPM®)
- 2015-current Houston BOMA Legislative Advisory Committee/BAC PAC
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Texas
- 2014-2015 Houston BOMA Professional Development and Education Chair
- 2014 Outstanding Building of the Year Award, Best Porfolio, Best Teamwork, and Best Tour- Over 1 MSF Category - Houston BOMA
- 2014 Houston BOMA Young Professional of the Year
- 2013 Management Team Leader of the Year Award- Houston
- 2010 Green Team of the Year- Washington, D.C.
- National University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- University of Oklahoma, Master of Arts in Economics
- CBRE Global Investors
- Clark Enterprises
- Trammell Crow Company
- LaSalle Investment