Warren Johnston rejoined CBRE in 2007, after leaving in 2002 to work with the Capital Markets Group at Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Johnston joined Pete Wentis and Kevin Cosca, bringing a total of 25 years of commercial real estate experience: 14 years in brokerage and 11 years as a commercial real estate appraiser. He has personally been involved in the sale of more than $400 million and valuation of over $1.5 billion of commercial real estate.
Working for two of the nation’s largest real estate firms, Mr. Johnston has worked for national, international, and multinational investment groups, pension fund advisors, and financial institutions. While based out of Los Angeles, Warren worked on appraisal assignments from Anchorage, Alaska to Honolulu, Hawaii and throughout the western region. Mr. Johnston was a repeated Lippincott Circle Honoree and in 1997 was CBRE’s Rookie of the Year.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Foundation for Blind Children, Board Member
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Business and Finance
- Conoco Phillips, ±436,996, Sale
- CARR American, ±430,000, Sale
- Brookwood Financial, ±181,000, Sale
- Brookwood Financial, ±136,000, Sale
- Argus Realty, ±61,771, Lease
- Argus Realty, ±17,500, Lease
- Argus Realty, ±12,500, Lease
- Conoco Phillips
- Principal Global
- Brookwood Financial
- The Wolff Companies
- Argus Realty Investors
- Apollo Group (UoP)
- DuPont AirProducts Nano Materials
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management
- The Alter Group
- Ryan Co.
- J.E. Roberts