Wade Allen is a Senior Managing Director within CBRE’s Global Corporate Services (GCS) platform. He is currently the Alliance Director for the Iron Mountain account. Wade most recently served in multiple leadership roles including Alliance Director and Director of Transactions for the JPMorgan Chase Bank (JPMC) account for three years. Prior to his JPMC account role, he was Regional Vice President of Transactions and Investments within GCS and held a platform leadership position on the Bank of America account for six years.
Mr. Allen’s extensive commercial real estate experience includes operations, project management, development, transactions and asset management in the office, retail, manufacturing and laboratory sectors. His previous roles include – Vice President of Development for AFC Enterprises, Group Vice President for SunTrust Bank’s corporate real estate function, and Director of Corporate Facilities for The Coca-Cola Company. In this role, he was responsible for the strategic planning, design, construction and operation of Coca-Cola’s real estate assets worldwide.
Prior to Coca-Cola, Mr. Allen was General Manager for a construction and facilities services division of Siemens. There, he was responsible for the all of the business operations in the southeast region. Throughout his career he has been recognized for his results in building high performing teams and business units, as well as creating significant value for clients.
Wade and his wife Melissa have three grown children and currently reside outside of Charleston on the Isle of Palms, SC.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Georgia and South Carolina
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- CoreNet Global, Member
- Board of Visitors – Clemson University
- Former Committee Chairman for Clemson University’s “Will to Lead” $1.0B capital campaign
- Former National Chairman of Clemson University’s Parents Development Board
- Lifetime Board Member of Camp Twin Lakes, which owns and operates camp facilities for children with terminal and life-threatening illnesses
- Former Executive Member of Central Atlanta Progress
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University