Troy Holme is a Executive Vice President with CBRE's Austin office and is responsible for office leasing transaction management and new business pursuits. He is actively involved in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies to provide solutions for institutional owners and landlords, with his main focus on leasing office product.
Mr. Holme and the agency leasing professionals are responsible for formulating and successfully executing strategies for leasing transactions, acquisitions/ dispositions, consultations on asset and loan sales, and completing transactions for a 30-building, five-million-square-foot portfolio.
Mr. Holme previously worked for Arden Realty, Inc. as a senior portfolio leasing manager in California, where he was responsible for leasing and asset management of six million square feet of buildings valued at over $2 billion in the West Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills markets.
Over the last 17 years, he has signed more than 2,000 lease transactions representing eight million square feet valued at over $2 billion.
- UCLA Real Estate Group (REAG), member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), member
- Austin Commercial Brokers Association (CBA), member
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA), member
- #1 Heavy Hitter, Office Leasing - Austin Business Journal (2015, 2013, 2011)
- University of California at Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts
- Arden Realty
- CBRE Global Investors
- GE Real Estate
- Manulife Financial
- Metropolitan Life Insurance
- Ohio Teacher’s Retirement System
- REIT Management & Research
- Spear Street Capital
- Triple Net Properties
- World Savings Bank