St. Louis, MO 63105
Mr. Hardin is recognized as one of the St. Louis commercial real estate industry’s leaders in transaction volume and service capability. During his 25-year career with the company, he has successfully overseen many of the metro area’s most prominent corporate real estate assignments and commercial property sales. His long-term experience in all facets of office and industrial real estate ensures that his clients receive unparalleled representation. His transaction management profile includes tenant representation, site selection, build-to-suit projects, project sales and leasing, investment property sales and consulting.
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Chairman, Legislative Committee (1995)
- American Real Estate Investment Trust
- Director (1992-97)
- DCT Industrial (NYSE: DCT)
- Director (2002-Present)
- Chairman, Investment Committee
- Member, St. Louis Sports Commission
- CoStar Power Broker of the Year (2014)
- SIOR, Largest Single Intra-City Transaction Award (1997, 1999, 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Largest Transaction Award Winner (2005, 2006, 2007 and 2013)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Most Creative Transaction Award (2005)
- SIOR, Largest Number of Cooperative Transactions Award (1997)
- Realtor of the Year - St. Louis - SIOR (1998)
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (2009)
- CBRE St. Louis Top Producer (2007, 2013)
- Trammell Crow National Recognition Award (2006)
- Circle of Excellence Award - Grubb & Ellis (1997 through 2005)
- St. Louis Business Journal “40 Under 40” Award (2001)
- Standford University, Bachelor of Science; Management Science and Engineering, 1984
- Express Scripts, Inc.
Multiple advisory assignments across the U.S., including 70 office and light industrial transactions totaling 3.5 million SF.
- Thompson Coburn LLP
Representation advisory service for a lease extension and expansion for St. Louis' largest law firm, totaling 241,000 SF.
- Scottrade, Inc.
Buyer representative in the acquisition of two office buildings totaling 380,000 SF within the Maryville Office Park for the client's corporate headquarters, in addition to multiple tenant representation assignments in several locations.
Office Investment Sales
- Glenborough Realty Trust
Sellers representative in the disposition of the 264,000 SF University Club Tower, a 23-story high-rise office complex. Transaction value: $40.1 million.
- United Healthcare
Sellers representative in the sale-leaseback of a 188,500 SF suburban office building located within the Riverport Business Park. Transaction value: $31.6 million.
- Duke Realty Trust
Represented the buyer of two suburban office buildings totaling 253,000 SF located within the Maryville Office Centre. Transaction value: $39.2 million.
Industrial Investment Sales
- Newcastle, Inc.
Sellers representative in the disposition of the 1.4 million SF Contico bulk warehouse portfolio. Transaction value: $49.1 million.
- TriStar Business Communities
Sellers representative in the disposition of the 806,000 SF net leased Procter & Gamble distribution center. Transaction value: $23.1 million.
- I-170 Distribution Center
Sellers representative in the disposition of the 376,000 SF net leased industiral complex.
Transaction value: $30.2 million.
Corporate Client List
- Bunge Corporation
- Express Scripts
- Thompson Coburn
- United Healthcare
- World Wide Technology
- Duke Realty
- Green Street
- Northwestern Mutual
- Tri Star