Tricia D. Motz joined CBRE’s Austin office in September 2014 as General Manager of a 2.5-million-square-foot office and industrial portfolio for Equity Commonwealth. Ms. Motz oversees tenant and client relations, budget development, financial reporting and lease administration for the properties, as well as manages a team of 14 Asset Services and technical services professionals.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Motz was a Senior Property Manager with Ryan Companies in Minneapolis. Among her accomplishments with Ryan Companies, Ms. Motz led a project team to achieve a LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (EBOM) Gold certification and BOMA 360 certification for her portfolio.
Ms. Motz has also held property management positions with Zeller Realty Group and Garsten-Perennial.
- Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI), Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- LEED AP with speciality in Operations and Maintenance (O+M)
- CCIM Candidate
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), Past Education Committee Member and Membership Committee Chair
- USGBC, Networking Committee
- NAIOP, Special Events Committee
- Nicollet Mall, Past Advisory Board Member
- Hudson (WI) Area Chamber of Commerce, Hudson Leadership Group, 2013-14
- Hudson Hockey Association, Past Board Member and Communications Chair
- Minnesota Real Estate License
- St. Cloud State University, Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies
- Equity Commonwealth (current)
- Franklin Street Properties
- Union Investments/Metzler Real Estate
- Chambers Street Properties
- Target Corporation
- The Hershey Corporation