Trey Barry is a Senior Vice President in CBRE's Atlanta Asset Services Group, focusing solely on representing industrial landlords with leasing and marketing of warehouse and distribution properties. Mr. Barry is part of Atlanta’s premier owner representation industrial team for the Southeast. The team provides a united, single source for property owners seeking to lease or sell any industrial asset, from small business parks to large bulk warehouses and anything in between. Mr. Barry and his team combine their knowledge and experience with the unmatched CBRE platform to deliver exceptional solutions that drive value and growth.
Mr. Barry has been with CBRE since graduating from Furman University in 2005. He began his career at CBRE with the Industrial Agency Team in their marketing efforts. In the last three years, Mr. Barry has averaged approximately 40 transactions per year, which have totaled more than 6 million square feet and more than $100 million in aggregate value.
Mr. Barry also serves as the Atlanta Camp Director for Camp Blue Skies Foundation where he directs operations for the foundation in Atlanta.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Georgia
- Chairman of the Board for the Gateway Marietta Community Improvement District
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Multiple Year Top Ten Industrial Landlord Producer
- Camp Blue Skies Foundation
- B.B.A. and B.A. in Business Administration and Political Science, Furman University
- 121,392 SF Lease | Hunter Douglas
- 267,998 SF Lease | Allied Aerofoam
- 51,788 SF Sale | Maxaire
- 203,850 SF Lease | Global Group
- 151,200 SF Lease | Encompass
- 228,705 SF Sale| Covington Group
- 203,850 SF Sale | Trident Capital
- 258,034 SF Sale | WAC Lighting
- 414,960 SF Lease | Office Depot
- Colony Financial Inc.
- Covington Capital
- Crow Holdings
- DCT Industrial
- Goldman Sachs
- High Street Equity
- Huntington Industrial
- Industrial Income Trust
- Liberty Property Trust
- New York Life
- Sealy & Company
- Trammell Crow
- Trident Capital