Tony Gattas is a Real Estate Manager who is responsible for the management of over 250,000 square feet of multi-tenant office and retail space. Tony manages the daily operations of these properties including all property operations, tenant and vendor relations, contract administration, lease administration and property inspections.
Along with these duties, Tony prepares the annual operating budgets, monthly ownership reporting packages, and annual escalation billings. He also helps coordinate tenant improvements with construction management, tenant moves, and collects bids and prepares contracts for miscellaneous projects. Tony maintains an excellent rapport with property team members, tenants, vendors and owners.
Prior to joining CBRE, Inc., Tony was the general manager of Corporate Office Centers before the company was purchased by The Regus Group, an executive office suite company with over 100 tenants. He has also worked for Crye-Leike Realtors Corporate Office as a business development manager.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- BOMA Memphis, Principal Member
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School/Church, Home and School Board, Vice President, Athletic Commission, Board Member
- Knights of Columbus, Member, Officer Status
- Business Networking International, Former Member, President, Secretary/Treasurer
- Small Business Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Member
- Small Biz Memphis Advisory Board, Founding Member
- University of Mississippi at Oxford, Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Wills & Wills LP
- PNC Bank
- State Farm
- Concorde College
- Cohen Southwind GP
- Southland Airways LLC
- Southland Capital LLC
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Quest Diagnostics
- Boston Baskin Cancer Group
- Crye-Leike Realtors Inc.
- Trustmark Bank
- Fed Ex
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Evergreen Packaging
- Southern Eye
- TIC Properties Management LLC