Tony Brandel is a Managing Director for Real Estate Accounting Services (REAS) in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is responsible for the leadership of the Business Support Group within Asset Services (AS), in addition to being a member of the Executive Management team for the U.S. REAS Group. Mr. Brandel’s responsibilities include:
Business Support Group
- Establishing the vision and support for all technology tools used within the AS and REAS departments. This includes managing the end user support resources and establishing product roadmaps for accounting applications.
- Providing leadership support to a dedicated process improvement team that is responsible for the continuous analysis of internal processes to ensure resources are maximized.
- Serving as the primary contact between REAS and CBRE Information Technology.
- Managing projects for internal REAS strategic projects.
Real Estate Accounting Services
- Creating strategic plans to provide financial services to investors with portfolios in the United States.
- Providing leadership guidance to the Cash Management and Financial Operations departments.
Mr. Brandel joined CBRE in 2000 and has assumed various leadership roles within the accounting department, as well as positions focused on delivering IT solutions to investor clients. His technical software experience and dedication to innovation allows CBRE to build partnerships and enhance the REAS delivery platform. He has successfully led migrations of CBRE-hosted software onto the MRI accounting platform and implementations of the COLLECTplus and Procure to Pay (P2P) transaction platforms. Mr. Brandel is currently a key member of CBRE’s new client transition team as a subject matter expert on best practices for real estate technologies and accounting.
- Throughout his tenure at CBRE, Mr. Brandel has been recognized with numerous awards for his dedication and commitment to excellence. These awards include the 2001 Client Service award as a part of the AMB client support team, the 2002 Client Accounting 110% Effort Award, the 2003 Client Accounting Cornerstone Award and the prestigious Ambassador Award in 2007.
- University of Minnesota – Duluth
Bachelor of Science in Accounting and minor in Managment Information Systems