Tommy Molin serves as a Vice President with CBRE’s Advisory and Transaction Services team in the Greenville-Spartanburg market, specializing in retail properties. Tommy focuses on the leasing, acquisition, and disposition of retail and investment properties in order to create value for property owners and occupiers. He is a native to South Carolina and has worked in the commercial real estate industry since 2001.
Tommy knows retail and has executed over 322 lease and sales transactions totaling over $196 million across 35 markets in the United States. He has represented numerous regional and institutional owners including Barings, CBL & Associates, DDR, Fortress Investment Group, Kimco Realty Corp., Kite Realty, Pacolet Milliken, Ramco Gershenson, RealOp Investments, Realty Income, The Beach Company, and Sears Holding Management Group. Tommy has utilized his experience in the restaurant industry by completing over 68 restaurant transactions with a total transaction volume over $45 million.
Prior to rejoining CBRE in 2006, Tommy worked as a Property Manager with Ryan’s Restaurant Group Inc. where was responsible for managing a portfolio of over three hundred Ryan’s Family Steak Houses and Fire Mountain Restaurants in 23 states. Tommy began his career as a Property Manager with The Furman Co. overseeing a portfolio of 32 office, retail, and industrial properties totaling 1.8 million square feet.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM Designation) – Only 6 percent of the estimated 150,000 real estate practitioners in North America hold the CCIM designation.
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member of the Greater Greenville Association of Realtors
- Program Chair, ICSC-Greenville Next Generation
- 2015 Top 10 Producer in South Carolina for CBRE
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science in Financial Management with an emphasis in Real Estate
- Boot Barn
- Dairy Queen
- Dollar General
- Dunkin’ Brands
- East Coast Wings
- Food Lion
- Jake’s Wayback Burger
- Jiffy Lube
- Little Caesars
- Once Upon A Child
- OneMain Financial
- Planet Fitness
- Regions Bank
- Sharonview Federal Credit Union
- Smoothie King
- Sonic Automotive Group
- TD Bank
- Zoes Kitcheni