Tom Sorrell is a Transaction Manager with the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team, which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The Team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
Tom joined the team from the CBRE GWS platform where his responsibilities included asset valuation, financial analysis, lease renewal negotiations, and project reporting for a diverse portfolio of office, retail, industrial, land and specialty properties. Combined with prior tenant representation experience, Tom blends his knowledge from hundreds of transactions to deliver best in class services, while executing on the clients’ strategic business objectives.
- United States Postal Service | 250 ± Locations | Global Workplace Solutions
- International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF) | 80 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Sealed Air Corporation | 450 ± | Locations Global Account Management
- Licensed Salesperson in the State of Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communications, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
- Sealed Air Corporation