Tom has been an R&D/Office Specialist with CBRE in San Jose for 30 years.
His area of concentration is working with expanding high technology companies and leasing or selling research and development/manufacturing complexes. Last year he was involved in the successful leasing and sales of over 1,500,000 square feet of space to high technology/ manufacturing companies. He has consummated deals amounting to $500,000,000 in total consideration.
A recognized leader in the office real estate market, he has been nominated for the Broker of the Year Award by the Association of South Bay Brokers.
- University of California, Berkeley; Finance, Marketing, Quantitative
- Exclusive agent for The RREEF Funds in the successful marketing of 800,000 square feet of industrial space in projects from Sunnyvale to San Jose.
- Exclusively represented Morrison-Knudson in a 22 acre land sale in Fremont to the Koll Company, Newport Beach, California. Sale Price: $6,000,000
- Exclusive agent for Joseph E. Seagram and Sons in the sale of their 420,000 square foot building in San Jose. The building was sold to Hewlett Packard to consolidate area operations.
- Represented Legacy Partners in the purchase of a two building complex in San Jose from First Interstate Bank. A creative tenant equity package provided a vehicle for the purchase to occur.
- Sold 22 acres in San Jose to Trammell Crow/Arcadia Development Company near the intersection of Highway 101 and Interstate 280.
- Consummated a 10-year lease comprised of a 133,500 square foot mid-rise office building to Dialog Information Services, El Camino Real, Mountain View, for its headquarters.
- Sold the former Orchard Supply Hardware headquarters in San Jose to a partnership that included a sizable Lessee for the project.
- Represented IBM Corporation in the buy-out of their office space at 1510 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, comprised of ±78,000 square feet, which ultimately saved IBM over $2 million.
- Represented UDLP in the extension of their 800,000 square feet of office and research/development in Santa Clara, California.
- Sold 10 acres for Sherwin Williams Company in Milpitas, California for a then record land price.
- Sold the Village Pub/Coldwell Banker building in Woodside, CA for a record price per SF in Northern California.
- Sold a Data Center in Napa, CA originally built for Citicorp, to Kaiser Permanente
- Mitsubishi Electronics
- Ford Aerospace Corporation
- Maxim Integrated Products
- Acer Technologies
- Lockheed Martin
- Spectra Physics
- Octel Communications
- Fisher Scientific
- National Semiconductor
- Sherwin Williams
- Harris Corporation
- Rockwell International Corporation
- Joseph E. Seagram and Sons
- VNUS Medical
- United Defense
- Knight Ridder
- General Electric Venture Capital, Palo Alto