Tom Robinson serves as the Chairman of the CBRE Mid-South partnership in Richmond, Norfolk, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg and Newport News, Virginia, and Raleigh and Greensboro, North Carolina.
His real estate career started in 1973 in the Washington DC office of the Prudential Insurance Company. He worked in many areas during his career at Prudential including mortgages, acquisitions and development.
He eventually became manager of the Virginia office. After several years with regional development companies, he started Robinson Development Company in 1983 and grew the company to where it is today. His primary duties involve working with the leadership of the firm on strategic direction, recruiting and new business.
- Former Captain in the United States Marine Corps
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Former national board member of NAIOP
- Former board member of a private school, bank, and a charitable foundation
- University of Virginia, Masters in Business Administtraton
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Arts