St. Louis, MO 63105
Mr. Ray focuses on the Creve Coeur and Westport office submarkets. As a result, Mr. Ray routinely leads the brokerage community in the number of office lease transactions in these popular St. Louis-area locations.
- CCIM - St. Louis Chapter Board of Directors
- Creve Coeur/Olivette Chamber of Commerce
- St. Louis Association of Realtors - Commercial Division
- University of Missouri Legislative Information Network Committee
- St. Louis Top Producer - 2004-2007, 2012, 2013
- Multiple-time CoStar "Power Broker"
- St. Louis Business Journal "Heavy Hitters" - 2009
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Juris Doctorate, 1994
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science with General Honors
Partial Transaction List
Significant Landlord Achievements
Mr. Ray helped lead the successful repositioning of six major office parks and buildings, including Westport Plaza (500,000 SF). His focus on creatively branding properties and leveraging each building’s value-added benefits has established him as one of St. Louis’ premier landlord brokers.
High Tech Institute
- AFL-CIO Building Investment Trust
- American Express
- American Spectrum
- Buchanan Street Partners
- Cutwater Capital
- Ford Motor Company
- First Union / Wachovia
- General Electric Company
- Golub & Company
- High Tech Institute
- Intercontinental Realty
- Lincoln Financial Advisors
- Otis & Clark Properties
- REIT Management and Research / HRPT
- The Prudential
- United Healthcare
- Washington Mutual
- Westfield Holdings, LLC.