Tom Holtz joined CBRE in 1979 and is an Executive Vice President specializing in major investment transactions for single-tenant and multi-tenant office and industrial properties.
Tom is a member of CBRE Institutional Properties nationally and is partnered locally with Ryan Watts, Judd Welliver,Sonja Dusil and Bentley Smith in Minneapolis/St. Paul. Institutional Properties is comprised of more than 90 individuals who lead teams for the execution of significant capital market assignments. The Minneapolis/St. Paul Institutional Properties team completed 258 sale assignments in over 50 national markets totaling $8.92 billion since 2005.
Professional Affiliations And Associations
Member of the Colbert Coldwell Circle, which recognizes the Top 3% performance nationally fourteen (14) times.
Bob Jackson Award - 1987. The highest honor given to a titled salesperson in either Chicago or Minneapolis for their integrity, leadership and ethical business practice.
William H. McCarthy Award - 1997. The highest honor bestowed on a CBRE sales professional for emphasizing teamwork and conducting business in the highest ethical standards.
Inducted into the University of Minnesota College of Liberal Arts Alumni of Notable Achievement - 2009
Minneapolis-St. Paul CBRE RISE Award - 2015. The highest honor in local office for upholding the company's values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
Inducted into the Minnesota Real Estate Hall of Fame - 2018
University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
American Banker's Association, National Commercial Lending School, University of Oklahoma
University of Michigan, Managers Program
- CH Robinson Worldwide Corp HQ | Eden Prairie, Minnesota | 153,028 SF | Office
- 50 South 10th Street | Minneapolis, Minnesota | 498,768 SF | Office
- Oracle & International Centre | Minneapolis, Minnesota | 622,173 SF | Office
- MoneyGram and 1600 Towers | St. Louis Park, Minnesota | 490,787 SF | Office
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN Sale/Leaseback | Eagan, Minnesota | 1,133,118 SF | Office
- The Colonnade | Golden Valley, Minnesota | 355,797 SF | Office
- Founders Properties National Single Tenant Portfolio | Mount Juliet, Tennessee and Overland Park, Kansas | 902,338 SF | Office and Industrial
- 601 Tower at Carlson Center | Minnetonka, Minnesota | 288,458 SF | Office Awarded MNCAR's 2011 Investment Transaction of the Year
- AMB Minneapolis Portfolio | Minneapolis, Minnesota Market | 2,285,118 SF | Industrial Portfolio - Awarded MNCAR's 2010 Investment Transaction of the Year
- TCF Tower & Bank Building | Minneapolis, Minnesota CBD | 465,776 SF | Office
- GSA I National Portfolio | Denver, Burlington, Concord, Houston, Huntsville, Kansas City, Norfolk, Philadelphia, Providence, Sacramento, San Diego, Washington DC | 3,100,469 SF | 13 Office and 1 Distribution Building Portfolio sale
- ING Sale Leaseback | Minneapolis, Minnesota CBD | 989,004 SF | Three-building Office and Parking Ramp sale | Awarded MNCAR's 2008 Investment Transaction of the Year
- First Industrial Office/Tech Portfolio | Minneapolis, Minnesota market | 766,240 SF | Nine-building Office/Tech
- One Riverview | Miami, Florida | 147,895 SF | Office sale
- Opus National Industrial Portfolio | Minneapolis, Austin, Dallas, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Atlanta, Columbus & Detroit | 2,315,848 SF | National Industrial Portfolio sale
- Fifth Street Towers | Minneapolis, Minnesota CBD | 1,073,004 SF | Office sale
- Ryan Industrial Portfolio | Iowa, Wisconsin & Connecticut | 516,004 SF | Three-building Industrial sale
- Noble International Tech Center | Warren, Michigan | 1,251,571 SF | Industrial sale
- Interchange Office Park | Saint Louis Park Minnesota | 936,856 SF | Four-building Office sale
- Duke Industrial Portfolio | Minneapolis, Minnesota | 2,216,135 SF (Minneapolis portion) | National Industrial Portfolio sale Awarded the 2005 Best in Real Estate - Investment Sale/Purchase by the Business Journal