555 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Tom Fritsch serves as Managing Director of the CBRE | Raleigh office. With more than 20 years of commercial real estate experience, Mr. Fritsch’s primary role is leading the brokerage and asset services teams to be the top performers in the Triangle by overseeing all of CBRE | Raleigh’s service lines including brokerage, tenant representation, asset services, investment sales and corporate services. In addition to these responsibilities, Mr. Fritsch is the Chief Operating Officer for the CBRE Raleigh and Triad markets. Here, he works closely with CBRE | Triad’s managing director and CBRE Mid-South’s president to further align the offices in the Raleigh and Triad markets.
Mr. Fritsch comes to CBRE | Raleigh after a highly successful career at Highwoods Properties, where he held such roles from Director of Asset Management to Senior Leasing Agent of a multi-million square foot portfolio. Mr. Fritsch over saw the day-to-day property management of 90 buildings consisting over 5 million square feet. Completing more than 350 office lease transactions totaling over 3.3 million square feet, Tom’s previous experience lends him the advantage of thinking like an owner with an extensive expertise in deal making.
- Board of Directors, NAIOP Triangle Chapter
- Past President, NAIOP Triangle Chapter
- Board of Directors, NAIOP Corporate
- Past Board of Directors, TRAOBA
- Past President, TRAOBA
- Board of Directors, Midtown Raleigh Alliance
- Board of Directors, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Advisors, Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Advisors, Band Together
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington