Tim Schenke is a Senior Vice President with CBRE focusing on Industrial real estate brokerage services in Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky. Tim focuses primarily on tenant/occupier representation on larger bulk distribution centers with much of his time being spent on new lease / purchase acquisitions, lease renegotiations / renewals, investment opportunities and multi-market transactions.
Tim has partnered with Mike Lowe and Doug Whitten since 2006 and their team has constantly been a recognized market leader completing over 440 transactions, valued at over $900 million and totaling 39 million square feet. Tim credits the high levels of respect, integrity, service and excellence that his team and their clients mutually share as the core of their success. Tim’s clients can expect in-depth market knowledge, responsiveness, a creative approach, strategic advice and positive results that increase their overall efficiency and bottom line.
Prior to joining CBRE, Tim attended Elder High School and played basketball collegiately at Miami University where he twice earned Miami’s Scholar Athlete of the Year award.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Cincinnati Office – Top 10 Producer – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 - Top 5 Producer - 2015, 2016 & 2017
- 2014-2017 Greater Cincinnati “Top 3 Industrial Producer” of the Commercial Board of Realtor’s Top Producers Club
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Top Producers Club 2007-2017
- Former Board Member – Warehousing Education & Research Council (WERC) - Cincinnati Council
- Former JV Head Coach Elder High School Basketball Team, St. Jude Bridgetown Parish, Father of Four Girls & Husband to One
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Ohio and Kentucky
- Miami University, BSBA; Finance / Thematic Sequence in Management Information Systems
- Graduate of Elder High School