Tim Prouty is a First Vice President with CBRE's Capital Markets in the Tucson office. He is responsible for providing real estate debt & structured financing, consulting services and investment opportunities for the company's clients in Southern Arizona.
After beginning his real estate career in 1981, Mr. Prouty has accumulated thirty years of experience in the operations of real estate services companies. In addition to a Real Estate Broker's license, Tim holds a Commercial Mortgage Broker's license, the Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) designation and has originated commercial loans with life companies, commercial banks and mortgage conduits.
Mr. Prouty serves on the Board of Canyon Community Bank and its Directors Loan Committee. He is also the Chairman of the bank's Audit Committee.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Advisory Board, Junior Achievement
- Board of Directors, Canyon Community Bank
- Board of Directors, Pima County Real Estate Research Council
- Chairman Elect, Tucson Airport Authority
- Pima County Conservation Bend Acquisition Commission
- Member, ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- Member, CRE (The Counselors of Real Estate)
- Member, Metropolitan Pima Alliance
- Member, Tucson Fiesta Bowl Committee
- Member, Tucson Brokers' Roundtable
- Member, Tucson Business V.I.P. Club
- Past Executive Committee, Board of Directors,
- Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board of Directors, Southern Arizona Community Foundation
- Past Board of Directors, Greater Tucson Economic Council
- Past President, Tucson Conquistadores
- Masters in Business Administration (Finance & Real Estate), University of Arizona
- Bachelors of Science in Marketing, Arizona State University