Tiffany Johnson provides Transaction Management services within CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions Group (GWS) supporting the Bon Secours Account, a not-for profit health system headquartered in Marriottsville, Maryland. Services include Transaction Management and Lease Administration for over 3 million square feet in seven states. Ms. Johnson is responsible for client development, relationship management, execution of transactions and healthcare consulting.
Ms. Johnson provides a streamlined national healthcare real estate service to her clients through medical office building/ hospital leasing, agency / occupier representation, site selection, market studies, portfolio analysis, and several other key factors to optimize the value and usefulness of these assets allowing her clients to achieve their objectives.
Ms. Johnson has more than 12 years of experience within the real estate industry specializing in the healthcare market. Tiffany has closed over one million square feet of transactions valued over $250 million. Her knowledge within the healthcare arena allows her to strategically partner with healthcare organizations and forecast the demands of her clients. Some of the areas of focus include hospital strength analysis, STARK Compliance, changes in reimbursements, employment models of healthcare systems, HIPPA issues, CMS awareness and portfolio assessment.
Before joining CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions Group, Ms. Johnson was a Senior Healthcare Broker for the Healthcare Practice Group at Cushman and Wakefield of Arizona. Her responsibilities included development of the Arizona healthcare brokerage team and was a member of a multi-state team that coordinated transactions nationally for Cushman and Wakefield Healthcare Group. Before joining Cushman and Wakefield, Ms. Johnson was the lead healthcare broker for Holladay Properties responsible for the HCP Phoenix, AZ medical office portfolio. In addition to her brokerage responsibilities she assisted with tenant retention, building accounting and operations.
- Westside Surgical Hospital-$40 million
- Pardee/ UNC Health Care Portfolio-900,000 SF
- LaSalle Investment Management Portfolio-350,000 SF
- HCP, Inc Portfolio-300,000 SF
- Thompson National Properties Medical Portfolio-180,000 SF
- Healthcare REIT-Biltmore Medical Mall-85,000 SF
- Fenway Properties / Winthrop Management-Deer Valley Medical-85,000 SF
- Banner Health Care Ironwood Medical-35,000 SF
- B.S. in Business Marketing-University of Phoenix
- Licensed salesperson in states of North Carolina and South Carolina
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Charlotte
- CBRE Women’s Network
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce