For over 15 years, Tiffany has supported high-producing brokers within the Northern Nevada commercial real estate industry. At CBRE, she manages various projects as they relate to the acquisition and disposition of real estate. She is familiar with a variety of transactions pertaining to the unique needs of clients, and in particular, is well-versed in commercial retail, office, multifamily, student housing, and land properties. The CBRE Reno Investment Properties team has represented clients in either the sale, purchase, or development of several high-profile transactions in the greater Reno/Tahoe market. Her team has closed over $1.5 billion in sales.
Tiffany obtained her Masters in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing from the University of Nevada, Reno and her B.A. in Journalism from California State University, Chico. She serves as a core team member for the annual TEDxUniversityofNevada event, an event she’s been involved in since its inception in 2013. From 2014-15, she also served as President of the Reno-Tahoe chapter of the American Marketing Association. Her previous work experience includes positions with the former Trammell Crow Company in the Reno retail division, as well as with Warner Bros. Pictures in their International Marketing and Creative Advertising department.
- Core Team Member, University of Nevada, Reno’s TEDxUniversityofNevada (2013 – current)
- Reno-Tahoe American Marketing Association, Past President
- University of Nevada, Reno, Masters in Business Administration
- California State University, Chico, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- University of Maryland, College Park (National Student Exchange Program)
- Louisiana State University (National Student Exchange Program)