Tim has been the Supervisor of the Technical Services Division of CBRE|MEGA in Omaha, Nebraska since 2000. Tim is responsible for the oversight and coordination of 20 Building Engineers and Service Technicians who perform the HVAC/mechanical systems repair, preventive maintenance, and general building maintenance for approximately five million square feet of commercial property.
Prior to joining CBRE|MEGA, Tim was a mechanical service technician for 22 years with a large school district in the Omaha area. He was responsible for mechanical systems repair, maintenance, implementation of the preventive maintenance program and the water treatment program.
- Advisory Committee, Industrial and Commercial Trades, Metropolitan Community College
- Safety Committee Member, CBRE|MEGA
- Committee Member, Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Third Grade Stationary Engineer License, City of Omaha, 1994
- Type I Certification, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Type II Certification HVAC Technician
- Extensive coursework in Industrial and Commercial Trades, Metropolitan Community College
- Tim has attended many local and manufacturer-sponsored schools pertaining to mechanical systems and controls
- Tim has completed the following courses for his Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA) designation with the Building Owner and Managers Institute (BOMI):
- Boilers, Heating Systems, and Applied Mathematics
- Refrigeration Systems and Accessories