Thomas J. Rottkamp is a Senior Appraiser in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Phoenix office in the Intermountain Region. Mr. Rottkamp began appraising commercial real estate in 1996. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including retail, office, industrial, multi-family, medical office, self storage facilities, hotel/motel, lumberyards, as well as vacant land. Mr. Rottkamp is qualified as an expert witness in United States Federal Bankruptcy Court. Mr. Rottkamp has completed appraisal assignments in Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Texas.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2006, Mr. Rottkamp was a Senior Appraiser with Cushman & Wakefield, and preceding this, he was an Assistant Vice President with National Bank of Arizona.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
State of Arizona, No. 31168
State of New Mexico, No. 02729-G
- Appraisal Institute—General Associate
- Youngstown State University, Bachelor of Science; Finance, Youngstown, OH
- Springs Del Sol Luxury Condominiums, Parker, AZ
- Camelback Office Building, Phoenix, AZ
- Simms Building Downtown, Albuquerque, NM
- 100,000 SF Office Portfolio, Albuquerque, NM
- Outside Magazine Office Building, Santa Fe, NM
- 150,000 SF Sandia National Lab Office Building, Albuquerque, NM
- Alameda Crossing Power Center, Phoenix, AZ