Thomas Haughton is a Senior Associate in CBRE’s
Midtown Manhattan office, where he focuses on representing both tenants and
owners in office leasing transactions. His areas of expertise include strategic
planning, financial analysis, implementation of cost-savings initiatives, and
negotiation of lease acquisitions, dispositions and restructurings.
Thomas leverages his background as a CPA, attention to
detail, strong analytical skills, high ethical standards, and passion for
client service to deliver truly distinctive and exceptional results. He has
successfully advised on and implemented transactions on behalf of financial
services, insurance, technology and fashion/apparel companies throughout the
New York City area.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2014, Thomas spent the first five
years of his career at PwC in the M&A Advisory Group. In this role, he was a
key member of the team, conducting financial due diligence for both financial
and strategic buyers in various industries, with transactions ranging from $100
million to more than $1 billion in size. Notable clients while at PwC include AXA, Apollo Global Management, Centerbridge Partners and CommonFund.
Thomas is a CPA in New York State and is also a Level III
- Level III Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Candidate
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), New York State
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New York
- Member of the Association of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Mentor, Harlem Educational Activities Fund (HEAF)
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting