Thomas joined CBRE in 2013, where he specializes in Investment sales. As a member of the National Investment Team – Edmonton, Thomas supervises investment analysis contributing to the underwriting of all asset classes of institutional grade commercial real estate. Thus far, he has been involved in $1.2 billion of successful transactions. He is also responsible for the execution and management of smaller transactions.
Thomas graduated from the Alberta School of Business, University of Alberta with a Bachelor of Commerce Cooperative Education (Finance Major).
Thomas Chibri is a CFA® Chartholder.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Alberta School of Business / University of Alberta
- CFA Level 2 Candidate
- Bentall Kennedy
- LaSalle Managed Investments
- Greystone Investments
- GE Capital Real Estate
- Vermont Properties
- First & Jasper, 218,103 sq. ft., $104,800,000, Class “A” downtown tower
- Edmonton Industrial Portfolio, 544,362 sq. ft., $72,125,000, Class “A” industrial portfolio
- Broadmoor Plaza, 371,544 sq. ft., $84,000,000, Class “A” suburban office complex
- RTL-Westean Sale Leaseback, 410,919 sq. ft., $68,000,000, 10 properties across 4 provinces