As Senior Vice President of Global Corporate Services, Terry Kittleson is responsible for the transaction and account management of three global clients; Lear Corporation; International Automotive Components; and La-Z-Boy. His involvement is immediate; from account pursuit, to multi-market team structure & mobilization, to daily management; ultimately resulting in Terry’s primary focus -- account oversight, performance objectives and relationship management.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Kittleson worked in the real estate departments of 3 major retailers – The Kroger Company, Pic N Pay Supermarkets and Marshall’s Department Stores, where he directed store expansion nationally.
As well, Mr. Kittleson has significant experience with excess property disposition and build-to-suit developments.
- Founder and current President of In the City for Good a 501 (C) 3 charitable foundation seeking to revitalize the inner city of Dallas
- ICSC Texas Government affairs Washington Lobbyist – five years
- ICSC Instructor University of Shopping Centers – three years
- ICSC Member Open Air Center Committee – fifteen years
- Eastern Michigan University, BS, Math and Economics
- Real Estate License in Texas
- Real Estate License in Michigan
- OfficeMax - disposition of 30+ excess properties and built eight new
- Tandy Corp – disposition of 25+ McDuff’s
- PetSmart – disposition of 18 PetStuff following acquisition
- Builder Square – disposition of six closed facilities
- Kinko’s – negotiated lease terminations of 30 properties
- Border’s – disposition of six properties
- Toy’s R Us – downsized 15 stores to new prototype
- Bed Bath and Beyond – brokered several Texas locations
- K-Mart – lead TCC’s development of 10+ stores mostly in Texas
- General Motors Corp – managed the disposition of over 30 dealerships and acquisition of 25 over a ten year period