Terry Gallant serves as a Real Estate Manger with CBRE Asset Services in its Milwaukee office. Ms. Gallant is responsible for managing a commercial real estate portfolio of more than 800,000 square feet throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. The portfolio consists primarily of retail assets, as well as office and industrial, for multiple clients.
With her current portfolio, Ms. Gallant has delivered increased returns for her clients through lease analytics, CAM reconciliation, operational efficiencies and energy management programs. Her clients value her hands-on relationship with tenants and strategic approach to owner objectives.
Ms. Gallant has more than seven years experience in the property management industry. She previously worked as a property manager for Somerset Properties and with Transwestern.
Throughout her career, Ms. Gallant has been responsible for the creation of budgets, monthly financial packages, reconciliations and accounts receivable. In addition, she has completed the competitive bidding of projects, vendor contracts, accounts payable procedures and construction management.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Building Owners & Managers Association, Wisconsin (BOMA), Board of Directors
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Member
- Rebuilding Together Greater Milwaukee, Volunteer
- State of Wisconsin, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- ICSC Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) and IREM Certified Property Manager (CPM) designations in progress
- Hudson Americas
- Icahn Enterprises
- Slate Properties
- Northwestern Mutual
- Milwaukee Intermodal Partners
- Johnson Financial Group
- Main-Whitman Partners
- River Tower Associates
- Southtown Plaza, LLC