Terence Farr, MAI, is a Senior Appraiser in the CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Group's Las Vegas office. Terry has more than eight years experience in the real estate and valuation business. His primary geographical area of concentration has been in the Las Vegas Market.
Mr. Farr has experience providing real property consultations, appraisal reviews, market studies, rent analyses, and litigation support. His experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including but not limited to vacant land, neighborhood and community shopping centers, institutional grade single-tenant retail properties, multi-tenant industrial properties including business centers, light and heavy manufacturing facilities, low-rise office and medical office buildings, service stations, and convenience stores.
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Appraiser, Nevada #A.0205475
- University of Nevada - Las Vegas (UNLV), B.S.B.A., Financial Services, 2006
- Citibank branch - Las Vegas, NV
- Walgreens - Las Vegas, NV
- United Healthcare Buildings - Las Vegas, NV
- Family Dollar - Las Vegas, NV
- Casino/Resort site - Las Vegas, NV
- Desert Inn Commerce Center - Las Vegas, NV
- Bank of America, N.A.
- C-III Asset Management
- Cole Real Estate Investments
- Bank of Nevada
- Morrison Grove Capital Advisors
- Thrivent Financial
- Thorofare Capital