Terri Barrett-Viteri is a Real Estate Manager for CBRE Atlanta where she manages a 395,763 SF portfolio of suburban mid-rise and low-rise Class A office buildings in Alpharetta for three owners. Her responsibilities include overseeing all marketing, operations and financial activities.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Barrett-Viteri was a Property Manager for Transwestern, Realty Trust Group, Wells Real Estate Funds and Health America Realty Group. Her career in real estate spans 20 years, in which she has managed Class A, B and C office and medical buildings. Her focus has been delivering superior property management services at buildings across metro Atlanta and outside of Georgia.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- RPA Designation
- BOMA International TOBY, The Office Building of the Year, Winner for Renovated Category
- Served on TOBY Committee, Tradeshow BOMA Committee
- BOMA HP Designation Candidate
- B.B.A., Marketing & Management, North Georgia College and State University