Thomas Davis leads CBRE’s Central Valley Industrial Practice group, heading up local Landlord Agency, Occupier, and Capital Markets efforts in the region. He works extensively with both industrial space occupiers and institutional property investors along with marketing industrial properties for sale and lease in the San Joaquin Valley. Mr. Davis’ expertise includes brokerage services for institutional property owners, process-oriented tenant representation, value add acquisition and disposition services, troubled asset advisory and land assemblage/acquisition/entitlement for developers.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Davis served as President of Lee & Associates—Central Valley, Inc., where he completed over 60 million square feet of building and 4,000 acres of land transactions in a variety of markets across the country.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Real Estate License
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP)
- Warehousing Education & Research Council (WERC)
- California Alumni Association
- 19 million square feet of completed Tenant Representation assignments
- 9.5 million square feet of build to suit projects completed
- Numerous major business parks represented totaling 3,200 acres and 18 million square feet
- Over 9 million square feet of inventory buildings represented.
- 4,100± acres of land sold
- 1,160 transactions totaling $2.3 billion of gross consideration
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Science; School of Business
- Buzz Oates Enterprises
- CenterPoint Properties
- Constellation Brands
- Cost Plus
- Dopaco, Inc.
- Del Monte
- IDI Gazeley
- Industrial Property Trust
- LaSalle Investment Management
- LBA Realty Fund
- Nestle USA
- Niagara Water
- Northwestern Mutual Life
- Panattoni Development Company
- Philip Morris
- SC Johnson & Sons
- Union Pacific Railroad Co.
- United Facilities