Taylor McKee joined CBRE/New England in 2016 as an Associate with the Retail Advisory & Transaction Services team, working on national, urban and suburban tenant representation accounts. Through her work, she possesses market knowledge on both a national and local basis and has developed relationships with brokers across the country.
In conjunction with her Associate role, Taylor is working towards a Certificate in Real Estate Finance through Boston University's Real Estate Program.
Prior to working at CBRE/NE, Taylor was an intern for the Retail Advisory & Transaction Services team in the summer of 2015 where she assisted the team with research, market data, analytics and administrative support.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Active Member
- ICSC – NextGeneration Committee, Active Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Massachusetts
- Connecticut College, B.S. in Economics
- Helly Hansen
- Rockland Trust
- School of Rock
- Spavia Day Spa
- Sunstone Hotel Investors, Inc.
- The Escape Game
- The Lash Lounge
- The Shade Store