Taidgh serves as New England, Senior Sales Director of Advisory & Transaction Services at CBRE. In this capacity, Taidgh is actively involved in leading and driving the sales management of the New England region. In partnership with market leadership and business line leaders, he oversees the business development, client care efforts, and civic and industry engagement across the region.
Taidgh has over 20 years of experience in strategic planning, brand planning and marketing. During his time at CBRE, he has led marketing and research operations and developed the in-house Creative & Analytics team for CBRE in New England, where he was responsible for managing the marketing and client services operations.
Taidgh joined CBRE in 2003 as a member of the Urban Advisory & Transaction Services team where he specialized in commercial brokerage transactions for tenants and landlords in downtown Boston. Prior to joining CBRE, Taidgh began his career in the advertising and marketing industry with a focus on brand planning and marketing research.
In his business and local community, Taidgh serves on a handful of boards and committees in the Greater Boston area focused on commercial real estate, economic development, education and diversity/equity/inclusion.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- MassEcon Alliance – Board of Directors; Executive Committee
- St. John's Preparatory School, Danvers – Board of Trustees; Co-Chair Alumni Board
- Commercial Brokerage Association – Board of Directors; Chair of Diversity Committee
- NAIOP – Executive Committee; Co-Chair of Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- AAREP-New England – African American Real Estate Professionals; Advisory Board
- Real Estate Executive Council – Member
- CBRE|AANG – African American Networking Group; Boston Chapter Co-chair
- The Partnership, Inc. – Executive Council; Next Generation Executive; Associates Alumni
- The Posse Foundation – Career Coach
- Cummings Foundation – Grant Selection Committee
- Kenny Farley Foundation Award, 2010
- CBRE M.O.R.E Marketing Team Award 2009
- CBRE/NE Brokerage Team of the Year, 2008, 2003; Unsung Hero Award, 2006; Rookie of the Year, 2003