Taidgh serves as Managing Director/Partner of New England Brokerage at CBRE/New England. In this capacity, Taidgh is actively involved in leading and driving the sales management of the New England brokerage groups. In partnership with the business line leaders, he oversees the business development, leads investor/agency account management and client care efforts, and is responsible for CBRE/NE's civic and industry engagement across the region.
Taidgh has over 18 years of experience in strategic planning, brand planning and marketing. During his time at CBRE/NE, he led marketing and research operations and developed the in-house Creative & Analytics team for CBRE/NE, where he was responsible for managing the marketing and client services operations.
Taidgh joined CBRE/NE in 2003 as a member of the Downtown Brokerage group where he specialized in commercial brokerage transactions for tenants and landlords in downtown Boston. Prior to joining CBRE/NE, Taidgh began his career in the advertising and marketing industry with a focus on brand planning and marketing research.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- MassEcon Alliance – Board of Directors
- Commercial Brokerage Association – Chair of Diversity & Talent Committee
- AAREP-New England – African American Real Estate Professionals – Advisory Board
- Urban Land Institute – Full Member Boston Chapter
- Real Estate Executive Council – Member
- CBRE|AANG – African American Networking Group – Chapter Co-Leader
- The Trustees of Reservation – Conservation Council
- St. John's Preparatory School, Danvers – Chair of Headmaster's Council Committee
- The Partnership, Inc., Alumni – Associates Program
- Kenny Farley Foundation Award, 2010
- CBRE M.O.R.E Marketing Team Award 2009
- CBRE/New England Brokerage Team of the Year, 2008
- CBRE/New England Unsung Hero Award, 2006
- CBRE/New England Brokerage Team of the Year, 2003
- CBRE/New England Rookie of the Year, 2003