Lana Bonilla is a Team Lead of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. As a team of 17 real estate professionals who transition and advise commercial multi-market occupiers through the full life cycle of real estate. Specializing in global portfolio strategy and transaction execution, we employ emerging technologies and are metric and KPI-focused.
Lana is responsible for strategic management of business reporting, insourcing/outsourcing of services between team members and hiring new personnel to ensure the team is functioning in an efficient way and providing best-in-class service to clients. Lana is also in charge of preparing all marketing materials of the team, including proposals, pitches, reviews internal/external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate branding; approves materials for distribution. Lana partners with CBRE business leaders, to drive results which support business objectives: team profitability, process simplification, cost efficiencies and consistent service delivery.
- Sealed Air Corporation | 450 ± Locations | Global Account Management & Transaction Management
- IDEMIA | 215 ± Locations | Global Account Management & Transaction Management
- World Fuel Services | 250 ± Locations | Global Account Management & Transaction Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Maryland
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Baltimore Chapter Development, CBRE Rising Professionals Network
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and International Trade, Russian Foreign Trade Academy, 2011
- Master of Science in Integrated Marketing, New York University, 2014
- Sealed Air Corporation
- World Fuel Services