Suzanne Russo joined CBRE in 2012 as a Senior Real Estate Manager, bringing with her 28 years of successful commercial real estate experience. In mid-2013, she was promoted to General Manager and in addition to overseeing a MetLife portfolio in Boca Raton, which included two Class A office buildings, she supported a team of Real Estate Managers in the Palm Beach area. In October of 2014, Suzanne transitioned to the CBRE Global Investors acquisition, The Landing at MIA, which consists of over a million square feet of Class A, Class B and flex office space. She is currently overseeing $17M in renovations for ownership which includes exterior improvements as well as mechanical upgrades.
Suzanne spent a majority of her career in the Hartford, Connecticut market, where she most recently served as General Manager for the largest private property owner in Hartford, Northland Investment Corporation. In her capacity as General Manager, Suzanne was responsible for overseeing a $283M commercial real estate portfolio of Class A property, providing oversight to a team of management, administrative and engineering professionals. Suzanne provided successful strategic planning for the portfolio, which resulted in an overall savings of $1.4M in one year during the economic downturn. Suzanne was instrumental in all aspects of the business, including leasing and marketing activities, capital project oversight, and financial management and new business development.
Suzanne has a track record of high achievement and implementing successful initiatives designed to provide cost savings, improve customer service, and increase revenue for clients.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) certification, BOMI
- Executive Committee Member, BOMA, Greater Hartford Chapter
- Future Leadership Board Member, BOMA, FLL/Palm Beach Chapter
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Florida
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Team Leader of the Year, 2014
- CBRE Florida Asset Services Team Player of the Year, 2012
- Manager of the Year, Northland Investment Corporation (500+ employees), 2008
- TOBY (The Building of the Year) Award
- BOMA 360 Award