Susan Hyde is responsible for the management of approximately 191,000 square feet of multi-tenant office space. Susan manages the daily operations of the property including all property operations, tenant and vendor relations, contract administration, lease administration and property inspections.
Along with these duties, Susan prepares the annual operating budgets, monthly ownership reporting packages, and annual escalation billings. She also helps coordinate tenant improvements with construction management, tenant moves, and collects bids and prepares contracts for miscellaneous projects. Susan strives to maintain an excellent rapport with property team members, tenants, and vendors.
Susan has managed numerous office and retail properties for CBRE since she began her career with the company in 2005, including a single tenant office building totaling 126,000 sf for six years. In addition to her current property, she has managed both single tenant office and retail space.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, BOMA Memphis (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Volunteer, Memphis Food Bank
- Volunteer, MIFA (Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association)
- Volunteer, Boys & Girls Club
- Pearson Safety Training, 12/2015
- Budgeting & Accounting Course, BOMA 2/2015
- Asset Management Course, BOMA 2/2008
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting; University of Memphis
- Talcott Realty
- Hart Cordova, LLC
- Belz Enterprises
- PREF Wolflake Partners, GP
- FCA Fund Memphis I, LLC
- FCA Partners, LLC