Susan Kelly Christman is a Senior Appraiser within CBRE’s Orlando office with over a decade of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout the State of Florida and the United States.
Ms. Christman’s experience includes providing real estate appraisals, consultations, and market studies on a wide variety of property types including educational, religious, seniors housing (independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing), medical (including medical office and hospitals), residential subdivisions, multifamily, industrial, retail, net lease investments, gas stations, car wash, hotel, land and other special purpose properties.
Susan is a Candidate for Membership of the Appraisal Institute.
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for Designation
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, RZ3190
- Real Estate Sales Associate, State of Florida, SL3135721
- Rollins College, Winter Park, FL
- Master of Business Administration, 2004
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science, 2001