Stuart J. Lieberman, MAI is a Vice president with over 30 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Lieberman is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Miami office in the South Florida/Caribbean Region.
Since 1987, Mr. Lieberman has provided real estate valuation and consulting services to the financial lending community, institutional clients, government agencies, corporate entities, legal & accounting professionals, developers and private individuals. Mr. Lieberman has experience providing market studies, feasibility studies, highest & best use analysis, market rent studies, expert testimony & litigation support and portfolio analysis.
Mr. Lieberman’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including single & multi-family residential, senior housing, mobile home parks, high density urban & ocean front developments, open space & public parks, automobile dealerships, service stations & convenience stores, funeral homes, medical office & surgical centers, mixed-use office, financial institutions & branch banks, retail shopping centers & regional malls, parking garages, restaurants & night clubs, movie theatres, health & fitness clubs, marinas & shipping terminals, FBOs (fixed base operations), industrial flex warehouses, bulk distribution, truck terminals, refrigeration warehouses, R&D, business parks, self-storage facilities; and, special purpose properties, including bowling alleys, broadcasting facilities, car wash, historical properties, public & private schools, day care facilities, houses of worship & religious facilities, tourist attractions, sport arenas and entertainment venues & theatres.
- Appraisal Institute – Designated Member No. 12003
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida License RZ 1074
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Associate, State of Florida License BK 0477878
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, BA, Political Science – 1985
- Appraisal Institute, American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers, Society of Real Estate Appraisers and Florida Real Estate Commission core courses, electives and seminars.
- Centennial Bank
- C-III Asset Management
- City of Miami
- Miami-Dade County, Internal Services Dept.