Still Hunter III is an Executive Vice President within CBRE’s Capital Markets group with over seventeen years of experience in multifamily investment sales. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Still and his South Florida Multi Housing team have closed in excess of $8 billion in apartment transactions totaling more than 85,000 units. His transactional expertise, in-depth market knowledge of the Southern Florida region and outstanding relationships combine to make Still a top choice to handle important and high profile dispositions for many of the nation’s top multifamily owners.
Regularly featured in publications such as Real Estate Forum, Globe Street, The Wall Street Journal and The South Florida Business Journal, Still Hunter is a recognized market leader. He is a CoStar Power Broker, one the South Florida Business Journal’s “Top Dealmakers” of the year, he was one of the top 40 under 40 professionals in South Florida and was one of Real Estate Forum’s top 35 under 35 real estate professionals in the nation. Still appears frequently as a speaker at industry events and has been a guest lecturer for the University of Miami’s Masters in Real Estate program.
Still is a graduate of Rhodes College where he received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Spanish, in which he is fluent. In his spare time he enjoys boating, fishing, diving, spearfishing, car racing and other sporting events, as well as travelling and spending time with friends and family.
- Chairman’s Circle of Excellence Award - 2005
- National Achievement Awards - 2003–2007 & 2009–2014
- Real Estate Forum – Recognized as one of the nation’s top “Thirty-Five under Thirty-Five” Real Estate Professionals
- South Florida Business Journal – Recognized as one of South Florida’s top “Forty under Forty” Professionals
- Chairman’s Club Award - 2005, 2006, 2014
- Urban Land Institute
- National Multi Housing Council – Board of Directors