Still Hunter III has joined CBRE Capital Markets as Executive Vice President, Multifamily. Based in Fort Lauderdale, Still focuses on expanding the firm’s multifamily investment sales platform in South Florida.
Still is an accomplished real estate professional with more than 16 years of experience in multifamily investment sales. Still’s transactional expertise and in-depth market knowledge of the South Florida region, combined with his outstanding relationships, is instrumental to the continued growth of our market share in multifamily investment sales in the region.
Still joins CBRE from Marcus & Millichap where he was responsible for multifamily investments in South Florida. During his tenure at Marcus & Millichap, Still transacted in excess of $7 billion in multifamily sales, totaling more than 75,000 apartment units across the region. Some of Still’s noteworthy assignments include: LSR Portfolio—1,270 units in South and Central Florida; Mizner Court at Broken Sound—450 units in Boca Raton; St. Andrews at Miramar—332 units in Miramar; and Coral Point Apartments—326 units in Miami.
Still is a graduate of Rhodes College where he received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Spanish. He is an active participant in several industry organizations including the National Multifamily Housing Council and Urban Land Institute.
- Urban Land Institute
- National Multi Housing Council – Board of Directors
- Real Estate Forum – Recognized as one of the nation’s top “Thirty-Five under Thirty-Five” Real Estate Professionals
- South Florida Business Journal – Recognized as one of South Florida’s top “Forty under Forty” Professionals
- Chairman’s Circle of Excellence Award - 2005
- Chairman’s Club Award - 2005, 2006, 2014
- National Achievement Awards - 2003–2007 & 2009–2014