- Senior Project Manager since 2000
- Owner's Representation since 2002
- Director of Development 2002 - 2009
- Director of Construction, The Stellar Group, Elkins Construction, Trident Development, Carat Development
- Constructions Career Start, Foreman, Field Supervisor, 1988
In his role as the Local Market Area (LMA) Leader, Mr. Green provides complete oversight of business needs including, Project Management (PJM), LMA Profit & Loss Management, responsible for award winning program management.
Mr. Green started his construction career in Field Management with continued experience from Senior Project Manager in 2000 to Owner’s Representation, practicing development, design and construction oversight & consulting since 2002.
Mr. Green has delivered projects predominately as owner’s representation on the buy-side and construction management at risk on the build-side. Understanding both perspectives as well as field and office management. Mr. Green provides proven, high-value, award winning representation.
Stewart has managed $200M A+++ offices in the Bay Area, CA to full Development Execution in his hometown of Jacksonville, FL. He is a Certified General Contractor and a Certified LEED Associate.