Steven Ogasawara, MAI, SRA, is a Managing Director of CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services group in the North Central Region. He oversees operations of the valuation offices throughout the Midwest including Chicago, Oak Brook, Milwaukee, St. Louis and Indianapolis.
Prior to joining CBRE, Steven served as a Vice President at Bank of America in Chicago for five years, First Vice President at LaSalle Bank in Chicago for eight years and Managing Director at Landauer Associates in Chicago for 17 years.
Additionally, Steven has over 20 years of experience authoring appraisal reports and feasibility analyses on all types of proposed and existing commercial, industrial, multi-family residential and special purpose properties throughout the United States.
- Appraisal Institute - Designated Member (MAI, SRA)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser for the following states:
- State of Illinois (No. 553.000162)
- State of Wisconsin (No. 1887-10)
- State of Indiana (No. CG69201431)
- University of Georgia, Master of Business Administration
- University of Illinois, Bachelors of Science, Finance