Steven Sloane serves as the CBRE Global Director of Maintenance Excellence and FM Standards, responsible for development, documentation, deployment and continuous improvement of the standard and consistent “GWS Way” of service delivery to our clients across the globe. This responsibility includes facility management standards for Hard Services and Soft Services. Steven is responsible for leadership and direction to Maintenance Excellence Regional Ambassadors (Americas/EMEA/Asia), Hard Services Standards Global Design team and Soft Services Standards Global Design team, as well as partnership and collaboration with the Global Lean Six Sigma deployment team, to achieve our initiative savings commitments through increased productivity and the elimination of waste throughout the business.
Steven has been with Johnson Controls for 26 years, including 16 years’ service with York International, in the following areas:
- Global Director Maintenance Excellence & FM Standards JCI GWS
- Global Technical Services Group Director JCI GWS
- Regional General Manager – Major Markets West US JCI NA Service
- Vice President & General Manager Western US JCI NA Service
- Vice President Service North America Operations & CI JCI NA Service
- Various Leadership & Operations roles, York International/JCI NA Service