Steve Preston, Senior Vice President for CBRE Nashville’s Private Capital Group, has been in the commercial real estate business for more than two decades. His years of experience acquiring and developing industrial projects, as well as his office and industrial leasing and build-to-suit experience provide a thorough understanding of the Nashville|Mid-South real estate marketplace.
Steve and business partner Douglass Johnson team to combine both Industrial Services and Capital Markets practices to more effectively serve owners of industrial and office properties. Since joining CBRE in June of 2009, Steve and Douglass have completed $880M in lease and sale transactions. They offer a full range of real estate brokerage and consulting services from the client’s perspective. Their team has the depth of knowledge, breadth of expertise and experience to assist clients through the challenges of today’s complex financial and commercial real markets.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP Nashville, Board Member
- NAIOP Nashville, Industrial Lease of the Year 2013 CEVA BTS at Beckwith Farms (706,500 SF)
- NAIOP Nashville, Office Sale of the Year 2010 Gateway II, Maryland Farms, Brentwood, Tennessee
- NAIOP Nashville, Industrial Development & Lease of the Year 2009 Rockdale Distribution Center 3 (700,000 SF)
- Nashville Business Journal 2009 Distinguished Deal Award, Industrial Lease of the Year Rockdale Distribution Center 3 – First Industrial Realty Trust
- Western Kentucky University, Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- H S A Commercial
- TW Frierson
- Schneider General
- Federal Mogul
- Duke Realty Corp.
- Lucent Technologies
- Ozburn-Hessey Logistics
- Amer Sports/Wilson Sporting Goods
- Walgreen Company
- First Industrial
- Boars Head
- Saks 5th Avenue
- RB Distribution