In September 2018, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners, L.P. (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England.
Mr. Clancy joined CBRE/New England in the merger between CBRE and Insignia/ESG in 2003. Over the past 32 years he has consistently been one of the top brokers in the market and has been involved in the lease or sale of more than 50 MSF of industrial, research and development, and office space within Greater Boston in over 1,500 individual transactions.
Since joining the firm, Mr. Clancy has been an effective and versatile broker, serving clients in many different capacities including land sales, building sales, lease terminations, arbitrations, development assemblages and consulting assignments.
- Top Five Industrial Brokers in Greater Boston by the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB) for 2000, 2001 and 2003 (discontinued after 2003)
- CBA Boston Industrial Deal of the Year in 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016
- Insignia/ESG'S National Industrial Broker of the Year, 2000
- NAIOP New Jersey Industrial Deal of the Year, 2013
- CIBOR NH Industrial Lease of the Year, 2015
- CoStar Top 25 Boston Brokers, 2003-2016