Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the restaurant business, market trends and trade area sales volumes, Stephen Taylor parlays his comprehensive experience seamlessly, to plan and implement local, regional and national growth-and-development plans.
Throughout his 15-year real estate career, Stephen has completed more than 100 restaurant transactions. This sophistication of skill has given him the craft and sharpness for delivering the best negotiated deals for his clients. He is dedicated to building a true business advantage for his clients.
As a member of CBRE’s Restaurant Practice Group, Stephen is a passionate retail expert who knows how to leverage the powerful combination of data and consumer insight, utilizing the vast resources available within the company.
Areas of expertise include:
- Site selection analysis; key insight and analysis of the client’s existing locations to evaluate the value, prioritization and risk/reward ratio of future optimum sites
- Negotiation of transactions; specialty knowledge and understanding of restaurant operators: labor, food, occupancy cost, contractor budgets and proformas—to deliver the best negotiated deal
- Long-term, multi-unit and market strategic planning via single point of contact; Stephen employs his understanding of consumer behavior to build brand loyalty and increase the frequency of consumer visits
Prior to joining CBRE, Stephen was previously associated with Colliers International – Cleveland Retail Group and Goodman Real Estate Services Group. Throughout his career, he has completed numerous transactions for different property types, including restaurants, businesses, shopping centers, mixed-use urban developments and land sites.
With a proven track record of closing deals, Stephen’s approach is meticulous, innovative, relentless and strategic; pursuing the ideal locations for the success of his clients
View Tenant Assignments
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Ohio
- University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom; Bachelor of Arts, Business Management: Restaurant, Hospitality and Sports Management