Stephen helps companies manage their real estate portfolios, which typically includes buying, selling or leasing office space. While Stephen is certainly an advocate for his clients, he is also a consultant who provides solutions to their real estate needs and analytical market research to guide their decision-making process. In collaboration with Kevin Calihan and team, Stephen provides leading-edge real estate services on a local, national and global basis to clients ranging from tech startups to members of the Fortune 100.
Growing up in Arizona, commercial real estate always interested Stephen. Now that he is working in the industry, Stephen sees firsthand the changes happening in metropolitan Phoenix on a daily basis. The aspect of our market that excites Stephen the most is the amount of companies relocating to the area. Companies of all industries and sizes increasingly view Phoenix as a viable location for real estate alternatives with a great labor pool and enticing economic incentives.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP - Member
- DCREP (Developing Commercial Real Estate Professionals) - Founding Member
- ASU, Cum Laude, Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship, 2013
- ASU, W.P. Carey School of Business, International Business Certificate, 2013
- NAIOP "Rookie of the Year" – 2017
- Sales Assistant of the year - CBRE Phoenix, 2015
- CBRE "Rookie of the Year" 2001, all specialties