Steve Navarro offers unique insight, experience and solutions to serve the real estate needs of corporate, institutional, and high net worth individuals. Steve focuses on advisory and transaction services spanning multiple practice areas, including space acquisition and disposition as well as strategic consulting services across all market sectors.
Steve’s experience and global reach is unmatched in market extending over 23 states and four countries, ranging from development projects, built to suit transactions, highest and best use analysis/implementation and acquisition and disposition of both leasehold and fee title. His public sector experience includes advisory services for multiple municipalities and the federal government.
From 2010-2014 Steve Navarro was owner, president, and Broker-in-Charge of CBRE | The Furman Co., the leading brokerage and management firm in the staten of South Carolina. In addition, Steve is President and CEO of The Furman Co., Inc. He oversees Furman’s three operating companies that specialize in Development, Investment Advisory Services, and Risk Management. The Furman Co., Inc. has a strong commitment to the recruitment and development of new business and industry to the region. Through Steve’s leadership, and collaboration in both the public and private sectors, Furman has helped facilitate major changes to the real estate landscape across the Upstate.
- CRE Designation
- FRICS Designation
- CCIM Designation
- Member, Board of Directors, and Trustee, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Trustee, Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) Foundation
- Member, Clemson University Advancement Road for Real Estate Development (ABRED)
- Past member, Board of Directors for the Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
- Past vice chair, Counselors of Real Estate (CRE) External Affairs Committee
- Past member, Board of Trustees for the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Past chair, Urban Land Institute (ULI) National Program Committee
- Past chair, Urban Land institute (ULI) Community Action Grant (CAG) Committee
- Past member, Urban Land institute (ULI) Operating Committee
- Past chair, Urban Land institute (ULI) Small Scale Development Council
- Past chair, Urban Land institute (ULI) South Carolina Governance Committee
- Past vice chair, Board of Directors for Ten At The Top (TATT)
- Past member, Board of Directors for the Greater Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- Past member, Board of Advisors for Furman University
- California State University-Fullerton, Major: Real Estate/Finance, Minor: Economics