Stephen Kulinski is Managing Director for CBRE’s Nashville office. Mr. Kulinski adds to CBRE’s ability to deliver our integrated services platform to local, national and global companies in the Nashville market. Mr. Kulinski’s role is key in integrating CBRE’s service lines to ensure the best team is in place to deliver results tailored to each client’s specific needs.
Mr. Kulinski joined CBRE with more than 30 years of architectural experience, as well as an intimate understanding of the Nashville region. Mr. Kulinski came from Gresham, Smith and Partners, a leading design and consulting firm, where he served as Executive Vice President. There, he guided firm-wide marketing and business development efforts and provided leadership and direction for the practice.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP, Nashville Chapter President
- ULI, Board of Governance, Member
- U.S. Green Building Council, 2017Tennessee Leadership Advisory Board
- CoreNet, Founded Chapter, Past President
- Downtown Rotary
- University of North Florida, MBA in Economics
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Design, Architecture