Stephen M. Davis is a Senior Appraiser with over 10 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout Florida. Mr. Davis is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Palm Beach Gardens office in the Florida/Caribbean Region. Mr. Davis’ primary geographical location is Southeast Florida, which includes St. Lucie, Martin, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties.
Mr. Davis is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Florida with valuation and consulting experience encompassing a wide variety of property types including, but not limited to, office buildings, retail buildings, shopping centers mixed-use properties, single/multi-family residential projects, industrial projects, gas stations, net leased properties, water/waste water utility plants, marinas and various types of vacant land. In addition to valuation services, Mr. Davis has experience providing consultations, reviews, market studies, rent analysis, feasibility studies and litigation support.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Davis was a Senior Appraiser at Callaway & Price, Inc., in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, No. RZ2957
- Vacant Ranch/Development Land, Martin County
- Big Box Retail Net Lease, Key West
- Class A Industrial Project, Hialeah
- Class A Office Building, Boca Raton
- Bulk acreage conservation land, Monroe County
- Auto-Dealerships, Miami-Dade County
- Proposed Industrial Project, Miami-Dade County
- Select Clients Represented
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Popular Community Bank
State of Florida
Government Services Administration (GSA)